Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need Sonic Heroes Models
#1
Hello, I am in need of some of the models from the game, Sonic Heroes, in .obj form. Anyone who can rip models please contact me, I am willing to pay over pay pal.
Some of the things I need are
-Metal Overload
-The kart in the 1st level
-And stages; Seaside Hill, The city, the battle plain where you fight metal madness, the huanted house, and the canyon rail level.
Please contact me, thank you Smile


Messages In This Thread
Need Sonic Heroes Models - by 1sonicewebmaster - 11-19-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: Need Sonic Heroes Models - by Brandondorf9999 - 11-29-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Need Sonic Heroes Models - by Telespentry - 03-10-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Need Sonic Heroes Models - by iyenal - 03-10-2016, 10:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)