Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats
#5
Wink 
(11-13-2014, 10:16 AM)nateismyname Wrote: I assure you that SSB Wii U will NOT have BRRES.
Hell, SSB 3DS uses the .BCH format, which I think RandomTbush is still working on (Maybe).
I think you're a little ambitious to be talking about wii u ripping currently.
We haven't even figured out how to properly rip from the 3DS yet.
So chill, wait till the hackers to do their thing, and THEN we can discuss formats.

Right, then I'll wait to see how this plays out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Lilothestitch - 11-13-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Pik - 11-13-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Pik - 11-13-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Pik - 11-14-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Pik - 11-14-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U File Formats - by Pik - 11-14-2014, 02:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)