Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(11-09-2014, 11:32 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Music_%28SSB4-Wii_U%29

All Music leaked... in a way. I suppose I should say this is a hypothetical list.

Yet again the Mother series lacks any sort of epic battle themes... I feel like everyone forgets those in favor of the lighthearted overworld ones...
[spoiler=sigh...][/spoiler]
[spoiler=SIIIIIIIIIGH.][/spoiler]
[spoiler=I guess maybe in another 6 years--][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Music Team stop, please just stop. It hurts a lot enough...][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fuck it guys, I'll just go cry in a corner now][/spoiler]

You're forgetting something...
[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by eureka - 11-10-2014, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)