Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Majora's Mask 3d confirmed for 2015 IT'S HAPPENING!!
#32
I think we could see a "Hint Mask" of sorts, to act as a super guide to those who need it.

I'd also guess that you no longer lose your item count (rupees, bombs, arrows, etc.) when going back in time, possibly even not having to refind all the little fairies in the dungeons. Although that would make me sad, and the bank teller superfluous.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't mind one bit if the slowed Goht down a tad.

Edit-Edit: I overall like Gyorg's redesign, though I'm going to miss the kaleidoscopic puprle-rainbow coloring. I hope not all of the bosses lose that...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Majora's Mask 3d confirmed for 2015 - by Pik - 11-05-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Majora's Mask 3d confirmed for 2015 - by Kriven - 11-06-2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Majora's Mask 3d confirmed for 2015 - by Pik - 11-07-2014, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)