Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fix-it Felix Machine
#9
That's really awesome. I know a few custom arcade cab creators, and making something like this would have been a dream job for them. I'm super jealous, to say the least, that you managed to snag this!

Do you have any other machines? And if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for this machine?


Looking forward to seeing some of your sprite dumps! I'm a huge movie buff myself, though don't have the funds or space to do any sort of collecting - and being from the UK, it's a VERY expensive hobby compared to those in the States. Hopefully when I move I can start getting bits together though! Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-04-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by AuraLancer - 11-04-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by E-Man - 11-04-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-04-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by Maxpphire - 11-05-2014, 02:54 AM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-05-2014, 07:33 AM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by Kosheh - 11-05-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-05-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by Kosheh - 11-05-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by Dazz - 11-05-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-05-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by Maxpphire - 11-07-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: Fix-it Felix Machine - by pinballsmith - 11-07-2014, 06:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)