Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Submitting audio of a mostly-audio game
#7
I'd say if the audio from it is so fundamental to the experience that it falls into the same sort of realm as a soundtrack, I don't think it would be ethical to distribute it like that.
Which I say with a grimace because there are plenty of other audio-centric games and programs I'd love to get the ripped samples from, but aside from glossing over any right/wrong decision I'll go ahead and just state that it would be "unfair" to the developer(s).

I'd say otherwise if it was something retro or unavailable for purchase, but you'd basically be giving away what they're selling for free.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Submitting audio of a mostly-audio game - by PatientZero - 11-05-2014, 11:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)