Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping models from 3ds games
#8
...So who is gonna be the first to delve into the 3DS release of Sonic Boom and see if anything can be extracted? I know it's not even released yet, but never to early to start planning, you know. The three models I want from 3DS as a whole are Eggman from Sonic Boom, Erutus Profiteur from Bravely Default, and Xerosic from Pokemon X/Y. I know everyone is excited and ready to snatch up what they can, but patience is needed and appreciated. I'm waiting to finish my collection of models, and every day I check back to see new developments. It's an exciting process and I'm thankful for those who are working on these things.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping models from 3ds games - by Manki - 09-02-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Ripping 3ds Models - by Random Talking Bush - 09-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Manki - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Mystie - 09-11-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Farlavor - 10-31-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Carpaccio - 11-01-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Farlavor - 11-03-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by TGE - 05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Bomba1749 - 06-17-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Bomba1749 - 06-30-2020, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)