Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I'd be all for that, though I won't hold my breath. Only a matter of time before they start teasing it anyway.

I'm thinking that alternate costumes that might pop up in the TP pack is Dark costumes, as it seems all the main characters seem to have them as CPUs already.

What I REALLY really want is a legit way for characters to use other character weapons. They tease it in Master Quest with Zelda, Impa, Lana and Sheik using the 8-bit wood sword moveset.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 11-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)