Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
SM4SH BROS 3DS.

That's all I've been playing for the past two weeks. Any chance I've had, I turned my 3DS on, dove straight into the battlefield and, figuratively speaking, "made no prisoners". Oh, and nearly bankrupted myself to oblivion with those trophies, 'cause you know how it is.

Maybe I'll throw something together for an "impressions comic" of sorts. Depends if I can get my lazy keister off hibernation season.

Also, that whole "No items. Fox only. Final Destination." mentality? Still stupid.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Gussprint - 10-29-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)