Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant
#16
(10-24-2014, 06:07 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Favourite: Fish 'n' chips, just from a local takeaway place. 
Was half tempted to say this -  I tend to get a battered sausage (or 2...) instead of cod though. I never find fish to be that filling, and I find I feel a little sick when I binge on chip shop fish.
Real chips man. Nothing beats 'em. Especially when they're super fluffy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Neweegee - 10-24-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Favorite+Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Dazz - 10-24-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Favorite+Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Dazz - 10-25-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Best & Worst Fast-food Restaurant - by Kosheh - 10-25-2014, 06:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)