Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(10-24-2014, 07:14 PM)Sportoise Wrote: You know, I can see them doing a clone pack DLC. Hopefully it would be more of a Falcon-Dorf and Mario-Doc and Luigi relationship than a Pit-Pittoo or Marth-Lucina relationship.

I may be the only one, but I'd love to see Doc Louis being a slow and patient Little Mac clone

I definitely want a Clone and Alt Character pack... and honestly I want Dry Bowser to be in there, although he'd be a little less cloney than others... I'm thinking Dry Bowser, he would be Brawl's Bowser taken in a different direction. With SSB4 they said: "Let's make Bowser more cartoony and less beastly," but with Dry Bowser it should be the opposite, complete with the return of the crawl-run, although in Dry Bowser's case it would be this creepy literally crawl where he's quickly dragging himself across the field by his front arms.

Doc Louis idea is also solid.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS: WII U (Spoilers Warning) - by Kriven - 10-24-2014, 07:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)