Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability?
#67
I think I need to chime in one thing about Kirby 64:
Ribbon + Crystal was a fun ability. I wish I could use it (well a modded version) elsewhere as like a 100% completion reward.

Okay, two things:
I'm surprised I don't see too many fan demakes of the game. It seems like it'd be a huge candidate for it (Maybe one exists, but I've not heard of it)

(I also think KSSU is slightly overrated. It may be the best in the series... but it's not HANDS DOWN as such. Decent arguments can be made for several of the other titles)

If we're being honest, Kirby doesn't really have bad games (at least among the platformers) it only really has inferior to previous title entries.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability? - by eureka - 10-13-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What's Your Favorite Kirby Ability? - by Terminal Devastation - 10-21-2014, 09:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)