Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
I feel like Skull Kid and Tingle are going to be coming as the two new characters in the Majora's Mask pack... I don't really know who they would use as the character from the Twilight Princess pack. That group of knights you team up with seems a likely candidate to draw from, but so does the Hero's Shade.

I'm a little put out by the lack of a Deku character, though... I'm still hoping one of the Majora's Mask characters is the Deku Princess...

Edit: Maybe the yeti from Twilight Princess?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Kriven - 10-20-2014, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)