Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game
#11
From what I've gathered, a number of the gallery images use the same settings as the ones you've posted. It's the other categories that seem to elude me.

Yes, I have Skype. I'll PM my contact.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by PurplePixel - 10-07-2014, 03:32 AM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-14-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-16-2014, 05:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)