Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game
#6
The settings I used to produce the image I got can be seen on the right of the image I uploaded.

In terms of using the application, I believe there's a tutorial on the Google download page with basic instructions.

edit:
GOT IT

[Image: 8d6a6767e5.png]


And for good measure, here's that previous image:
[Image: R60Z3QZ.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Dazz - 10-06-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-14-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-16-2014, 05:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)