Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game
#1
Hello everyone.

I have an IMG file which I extracted from a PSP game.  It contains the sprites and other graphics that I'm looking for.
The problem is that I don't know how to open, or even view, this IMG file.
Can somebody please help me?


If anybody wishes to help, I can upload one of the IMG files here for you to inspect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time. Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by PurplePixel - 10-04-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-14-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-15-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Help Ripping Sprites From a PSP Game - by Koh - 10-16-2014, 05:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)