Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dangerous spiders you've seen, heard of etc.?
#5
I would put comas as beyond highly sick...

This summer when I was setting up for a yardsale a pair of black widows (female and male) were hiding in one of the fold-out tables we keep in the carport. I flipped out because it caught me so off guard, and I'm already pretty much terrified of spiders (my girlfriend has to get rid of daddy longlegs x.x) so... I beat the shit out of them with a softball bat. Nobody in the house believed black widows lived in NH until my sister brought up, I think it was the fish & game department, and read the line: "Black widows are very common in New Hampshire during the summer months."

So that was fun.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dangerous spiders you've seen, heard of etc.? - by Kriven - 10-02-2014, 10:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)