Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

pushing people in fighting games
#8
(09-30-2014, 01:57 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 06:31 AM)Kat Wrote:
(09-29-2014, 07:26 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote: ya but you can pass through ally's wich is coveniant

...Most fighters don't have allies
in some of the popular ones they do like smash bros

A. Smash Bros is probably the only popular one who does this as no other fighters I can think of off the top of my head have a team mode.

B. most of my friends don't even see Smash Bros as a fighter so I usually don't even think of it as that either so I apologize for not thinking of it.

C. I now have 0 idea about what your thread is about. Locking for now unless you can prove to me that you have actual content to add via PM


Messages In This Thread
RE: pushing people in fighting games - by Kosheh - 09-27-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: pushing people in fighting games - by Maxpphire - 10-01-2014, 04:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)