Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Newee's Sprite Thread: Featuring Sprites!
#69
I'm making another sprite sheet. But this time it's a request(which I don't do anymore BTW; it's trades now), Meta-Knight!

[Image: Main_Stand_strip6.png]

[Image: Main_SKH_strip3.png]      [Image: Main_Jump_strip2.png]   [Image: front.png] [Image: Back_and_Climb_strip3.png]

[Image: Meta_Walk.gif] [Image: Meta_Fly2.gif]


I just got some basic sprites done. Also the sword is only going to be in the animations where he uses it, because some animations wouldn't work well with it(like holding).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Kelvin - 07-08-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 09:43 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Virt - 07-08-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-08-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Kelvin - 07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-12-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Koh - 07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-13-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Koh - 07-13-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by AkumaTh - 07-13-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by TheRealHeroOfWinds - 07-14-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Kelvin - 07-14-2014, 07:34 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-14-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by AkumaTh - 07-14-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Kelvin - 07-14-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-15-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by AkumaTh - 07-15-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by nicktheslayer - 07-15-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-17-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by AkumaTh - 07-17-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Ngamer01 - 07-18-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-23-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by miyabi95_ - 07-23-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by DragonDePlatino - 07-23-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-24-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 07-30-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Virt - 07-31-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 08-01-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by SageHarpuiaJDJ - 08-02-2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 08-07-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Colorful Pixels - by Neweegee - 08-11-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Neweegee - 08-13-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Ton - 08-13-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Neweegee - 08-13-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Ton - 08-13-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Zadaben - 08-15-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Jaharl - 08-16-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Neweegee - 08-16-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Iocus - 08-17-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Zadaben - 08-17-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Virt - 08-17-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by recme - 08-17-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Neweegee - 08-18-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Paladin - 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Zadaben - 08-18-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Paladin - 08-19-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Neweegee is still making Kirby - by Zadaben - 08-19-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Neweegee Doesn't Have Any Clever Titles - by Neweegee - 09-30-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-03-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-05-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 11-05-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 11-05-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-05-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-05-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-06-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-09-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-10-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by The KKM - 11-10-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-10-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-10-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Zapchu25 - 11-10-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 11-10-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Zapchu25 - 11-11-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-11-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Quirby64 - 11-11-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-14-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 11-14-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-14-2014, 09:14 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-17-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 11-17-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Shade - 11-17-2014, 03:14 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-17-2014, 03:33 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-21-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 11-18-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-18-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-21-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by recme - 11-22-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-22-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Shade - 11-22-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 11-23-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-23-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 11-23-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 11-23-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-23-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-24-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-24-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-24-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-24-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by recme - 11-24-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-25-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-25-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 11-25-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Koh - 11-25-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-25-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Nick97 - 11-25-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by recme - 11-25-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-26-2014, 08:12 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-27-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-27-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-27-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 11-27-2014, 01:27 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 11-27-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 11-29-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 11-30-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-01-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 12-01-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-01-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-04-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 12-05-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-07-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 12-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-09-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-09-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-09-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by recme - 12-09-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-10-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-11-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-11-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Joxon - 12-12-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-15-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-15-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-16-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-17-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-17-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-18-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-18-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-19-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-19-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 12-19-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-21-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-24-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 12-25-2014, 08:14 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 12-26-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-26-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 12-26-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 12-26-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-29-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 12-30-2014, 07:28 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 12-31-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 01-01-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-02-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 01-04-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-05-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by The KKM - 01-06-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 01-06-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 01-06-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by The KKM - 01-07-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-12-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-25-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Key0808 - 01-25-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-25-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 01-26-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Mors - 01-27-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Ton - 01-27-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-28-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 01-28-2015, 05:44 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Gors - 01-29-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 01-29-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 01-29-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 02-02-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 02-02-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 02-05-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 02-06-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Joxon - 02-06-2015, 07:47 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by ~Axis~ - 02-06-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 02-18-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Jaharl - 02-18-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 02-19-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 03-02-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Jaharl - 03-02-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 03-03-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Virt - 03-04-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 03-04-2015, 06:47 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Kelvin - 03-04-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by Neweegee - 03-09-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: What Am I Spriting FOOOOOOR!!?? - by E-Man - 03-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)