Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

playing roms on the ds
#2
I don't know what you mean by a more authentic experience. Emulation is emulation, on the DS or on the big screen... I mean, if you're talking about being able to use buttons and all that, there's USB controllers and many of them are really good. If you're really after "authentic" you should probably look into investing in the actual consoles and games, or at least the Virtual Console if your issue is "I want to play Nintendo on Nintendo."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
playing roms on the ds - by trans the psycopath - 09-29-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: playing roms on the ds - by Kriven - 09-29-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: playing roms on the ds - by Vipershark - 09-29-2014, 10:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)