Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PCPuzzle Strikes Again! (The Criminals: Koopson ,StarBob ,"Mighty Syrengy")
#9
(09-25-2014, 09:55 PM)G-Haven Wrote: I'm not staff, but it's fair to assume that "drama from another forum should STAY in that forum."

Hell, that locked thread should have been enough.



First of all, I think that sense Tyteen, Koopson, AND Mighty joined just to say that, That's crossing into VG resource territory. And Don't forget, They keep COMING BACK. BACK AND BACK FOR MORE. So I saw it best to let them know that they are NOT getting away with this behavior. I certainly see your point G-Haven, But I mean, They are just beating a dead horse.


Messages In This Thread
RE: PCPuzzle Strikes Again! (The Criminals: Koopson ,StarBob ,"Mighty Syrengy") - by eureka - 09-25-2014, 10:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)