Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

.CMPRES Format Help
#3
(09-22-2014, 11:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: You should be able to decompress the files by using NTCompress.exe, with

Code:
NTCompress.exe *FILENAME*.cmpres -x
in the command prompt.

How do I exactly open ntcompress.exe? When I try to open the app it instantly closes... When I open the .cmpres file it creates a .bin file... I don't really know what you mean.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
.CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-22-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Random Talking Bush - 09-22-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-23-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by TGE - 09-24-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Garamonde - 09-24-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-25-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Random Talking Bush - 09-25-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-26-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by TGE - 09-27-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: .CMPRES Format Help - by Kurabupengin - 09-27-2014, 01:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)