Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Space Sheriff Spirits model ripping
#3
(08-18-2014, 11:35 PM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote: Were you using one from this site?:
http://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/

I have tried to use one to rip models from the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger games, but the models come out without UV Maps or textures, which leaves me to doubt the site's standards.

Anyway, are they .3DS files? 3DS Max isn't the only program that can handle that file format. You could try blender, instead.

I'm using a more reliable method from VG Resource instead.
I got ripped models with the correct UV Maps.

I'm more familiar with 3DS Max since I don't found a similar tutorial for Blender.
That's what I got:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f13jqc
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Space Sheriff Spirits model ripping - by Toshio - 08-18-2014, 08:04 AM
RE: Space Sheriff Spirits model ripping - by Toshio - 09-20-2014, 09:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)