Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
Nah, I get it - I can't find my 3DS at the moment (since I've not played it in months) but I struggle with the 3DS' controls. I noticed it mostly in Kingdom Hearts.

Saying that, when it's attached to a podium, like when I did play Smash on it, it isn't that bad. I wish that I could get a podium grabby thing to attach to the side of my desk or something, that'd be ace.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Dazz - 09-18-2014, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)