09-18-2014, 11:53 AM
A list of games placed under "Other Systems" for TMR, TSoR, and TTR, and which systems they should be listed as. Also, games that were cancelled I think should be marked as such:
[spoiler=The Models Resource]
Adventure Time: Card Wars - Mobile Phone
Angry Birds Go! - Mobile Phone
Bayonetta - Xbox 360
Bentley's Hackpack - PSVita (But I don't see how that's possible since PSVita hasn't been hacked yet...)
Brain Age - NDS
Dead Rising - Xbox 360
Gears of War 2 - Xbox 360
Halo 2 - Xbox
Halo 3 and ODST - Xbox 360
JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future - Xbox
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - NDS
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - NDS
Lollipop Chainsaw - Xbox 360
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 - Arcade (obvious)
Mario Kart DS - NDS (obvious)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Xbox 360, I assume, since if it were the PS3 version, it would've been placed under the Playstation section.
Mega Man Battle Network 5 - NDS
Mega Man Legends 3 - 3DS (Cancelled)
Mega Man Starforce 1-3 - NDS
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Xbox 360, I assume
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - Xbox 360
Playstation All-Stars Island - Mobile Phone
Pokemon Platinum - NDS
Skies of Arcadia - Dreamcast
Solatorobo - NDS
Sonic Shuffle - Dreamcast
Sonic Fighters/Championship - Arcade (I think? It has to be the arcade version, because if it were the Gamecube version, it would've been placed in that section)
Sonic '06 - Xbox 360
Sonic Unleashed - Xbox 360
Sonic X-Treme - Saturn (Cancelled)
Soul Calibur IV - Xbox 360, I assume
Stubbs the Zombie - Xbox
Super Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360, since from my knowledge, the SFIV content ripper only works for the 360 version.
Sword of the Berserk - Dreamcast
Tales of Vesperia - Xbox 360
Tekken 6 - Xbox 360, I assume
Transformers: War for Cybertron - I'm assuming Xbox 360 for this one as well
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Sounds Resource (since neither PS3 nor 360 have sections, I'm only going to include those that I know were ripped from which system)]
3D Dot Game Heroes - PS3
Alien Hominid HD - Xbox 360
Bayonetta - Again, Xbox 360
House of the Dead 2 - Dreamcast
All Hyperdimension Neptunia games - PS3
JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future - Again, Xbox
Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble - GBC
Sonic Chaos - Game Gear
Sonic Free Riders - Xbox 360
Sonic Triple Trouble - Game Gear
Other Sonic games - Pretty sure they're Xbox 360
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Textures Resource (since TTR doesn't have a PS3 section either, I am once again omitting games that were released on PS360 unless I know which one they were ripped from)]
Bayonetta - Again, Xbox 360
Fur Fighters - Dreamcast
God of War 3 - PS3
Halo 2 - Xbox
Jet Set/Grind Radio - Dreamcast
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 - Dreamcast
All other Sonic games - Pretty sure Xbox 360
Super Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Models Resource]
Adventure Time: Card Wars - Mobile Phone
Angry Birds Go! - Mobile Phone
Bayonetta - Xbox 360
Bentley's Hackpack - PSVita (But I don't see how that's possible since PSVita hasn't been hacked yet...)
Brain Age - NDS
Dead Rising - Xbox 360
Gears of War 2 - Xbox 360
Halo 2 - Xbox
Halo 3 and ODST - Xbox 360
JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future - Xbox
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - NDS
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - NDS
Lollipop Chainsaw - Xbox 360
Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 - Arcade (obvious)
Mario Kart DS - NDS (obvious)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Xbox 360, I assume, since if it were the PS3 version, it would've been placed under the Playstation section.
Mega Man Battle Network 5 - NDS
Mega Man Legends 3 - 3DS (Cancelled)
Mega Man Starforce 1-3 - NDS
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Xbox 360, I assume
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - Xbox 360
Playstation All-Stars Island - Mobile Phone
Pokemon Platinum - NDS
Skies of Arcadia - Dreamcast
Solatorobo - NDS
Sonic Shuffle - Dreamcast
Sonic Fighters/Championship - Arcade (I think? It has to be the arcade version, because if it were the Gamecube version, it would've been placed in that section)
Sonic '06 - Xbox 360
Sonic Unleashed - Xbox 360
Sonic X-Treme - Saturn (Cancelled)
Soul Calibur IV - Xbox 360, I assume
Stubbs the Zombie - Xbox
Super Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360, since from my knowledge, the SFIV content ripper only works for the 360 version.
Sword of the Berserk - Dreamcast
Tales of Vesperia - Xbox 360
Tekken 6 - Xbox 360, I assume
Transformers: War for Cybertron - I'm assuming Xbox 360 for this one as well
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Sounds Resource (since neither PS3 nor 360 have sections, I'm only going to include those that I know were ripped from which system)]
3D Dot Game Heroes - PS3
Alien Hominid HD - Xbox 360
Bayonetta - Again, Xbox 360
House of the Dead 2 - Dreamcast
All Hyperdimension Neptunia games - PS3
JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future - Again, Xbox
Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble - GBC
Sonic Chaos - Game Gear
Sonic Free Riders - Xbox 360
Sonic Triple Trouble - Game Gear
Other Sonic games - Pretty sure they're Xbox 360
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Textures Resource (since TTR doesn't have a PS3 section either, I am once again omitting games that were released on PS360 unless I know which one they were ripped from)]
Bayonetta - Again, Xbox 360
Fur Fighters - Dreamcast
God of War 3 - PS3
Halo 2 - Xbox
Jet Set/Grind Radio - Dreamcast
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 - Dreamcast
All other Sonic games - Pretty sure Xbox 360
Super Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
[/spoiler]

