Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

E-Man returns to pixels
#17
I am using a base because there are some characters that have similar body types. To save myself some effort, I can apply changes to the base (i.e. altering the hight) when I see fit. Say what you will about it, but I rather avoid making an entirely fresh human from scratch if it's just going to end up looking exactly like a slightly edited version of the first one I created. The only exception for me not using a base is if I need to create a character with an extreme body shape that my normal human base couldn't handle. Get what I'm saying?

Anyway, while it's hard for me to understand all the anatomy problems you pointed out, I did my best and created this. I didn't know if you were talking about the male or the female, so I just went back to the female and edited it. Did I nail it this time?

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-14-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-15-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by SmithyGCN - 09-15-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-16-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-16-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-16-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Bynine - 09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-19-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-30-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Mr. Jam - 09-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 10-01-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by FarmerM - 10-02-2014, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)