Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-17-2014, 10:25 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: I really hope you don't have to pay for all the DLC characters twice if you want them for both versions of the game. Somehow I don't think that's going to be the case.

You can connect your eshop accounts together, maybe they can use that to ensure that you already bought the dlc?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by soulcaliburfan - 09-18-2014, 08:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)