Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shade (Chronicles) Sprites..
#1
So yeah, this is my first discussion topic on TSR, I thought I'd start with a bang.

Here is a snippet of some Sprites of Shade I did today. I used 9 colours from Joe TE's Battle Pallette and Shoes and Hands ripped by SaturnEchidna and Nate TH Respectively. The rest of the body and head is custom. The shades of black are actually very similar, if not identical, to Shadow's, so I decided to use an all-black outline for that reason.

Enough Blabbering, here's Shadey!
[Image: shadechrontransha5.png]
Yeah, please don't use them yet, I'll lett'em go for full use when I feel the time is right...

~Katanga


Messages In This Thread
Shade (Chronicles) Sprites.. - by Katanga - 01-03-2009, 02:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)