Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I survived a whole semester playing this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red
oh boy

i've been looking forward to this part of your journey

i'm waiting for you to head south

Quote:[Image: be9d06ad8c25cecd6b97bad99a3fd9f3.gif]
i have to be honest, i don't ever remember a pokemaniac EVER talking about cosplay in pokemon red.
nice find :0

btw, pro tip gors (and to any other pokemaniacs out there playing through gen 1):
The Squirtle evolutionary line can learn Ice Beam (but you won't get it until 2 towns from now, at [spoiler]the celadon department store[/spoiler]

but yeah, ice beam is literally squirtle's way of dealing with grass, fliers, and dragons (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: I won't give myself not even a week until I drop this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red - by Kosheh - 03-12-2014, 08:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)