Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2 Souls' Tale (An 8-bit Metroidvania Adventure!)[[HELP WANTED]]
#27
(09-16-2014, 05:51 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I don't remember if you ever clarified, but do these sprites actually follow NES restrictions? Or do they just use the palette and a very low color count?

The latter actually. I use up to five colors at most (I believe I've kept that restriction to the best of my knowledge). I'm pretty sure most of my work wouldn't be compatible with an nes.

Also, yeah, I won't take you too seriously Lexou, but it's nice that you're interested.

And, Koh, I'll see what I can do about the red bits.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Kami - 08-31-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Ton - 09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by SmithyGCN - 09-16-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (Metroidvania Genre) - by Boo - 12-30-2014, 06:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)