Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

E-Man returns to pixels
#8
Alright then! Since Smithy thinks my Goomba is good to go, I started with the first bits of animation for it. By the way, you think I should use the selout version of it?

   

   

I did what I can to make sure that there is absolutely no sliding or pendulum-like swinging for the feet of my Goomba. I would have added a bit of head rotation in there, but Shy Guy mentioned that the sudden rotate of the head bothers him. What do you think? Also, you think I should add some follow through for the eyebrows?

   

Here is the idle pose. Any comments?


Anyway, before I start editing my human base into a specific character, I deiced to add shading to the female character.

   

Also, I even began work on creating the male variation of the human. Does anything need work?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-14-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-15-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by SmithyGCN - 09-15-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-16-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-16-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-16-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Bynine - 09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-19-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-30-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Mr. Jam - 09-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 10-01-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by FarmerM - 10-02-2014, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)