Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey.
#1
I... I feel like a noob just by posting in this section.

I'm sure nobody will care enough to respond, so allow me to talk to myself! *covers face in shame*

I love Luigi's Mansion /Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (LMDM), and I really enjoy roleplaying. Yeah, like you care lol. Gosh, I'm so stupid... *facepalm*
I just joined about 20 minutes ago and spent another 20 minutes recovering my password. Lol I'm a nice and stupid person, so feel free to talk to me (you probably won't anyway... xD)

That's it! I'll shut up now so you can get on with your awesome lives... *runs fast*

....told ya nobody was going to post. xD
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey. - by 킹레렛아 - 09-14-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Hey. - by Mr. Jam - 09-15-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Hey. - by 킹레렛아 - 10-14-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Hey. - by Mystie - 09-15-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Hey. - by Kosheh - 10-14-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Hey. - by 킹레렛아 - 10-14-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Hey. - by puggsoy - 10-15-2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Hey. - by 킹레렛아 - 10-18-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Hey. - by Sketchasaurus - 10-15-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Hey. - by Shade - 10-15-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Hey. - by psychospacecow - 10-15-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Hey. - by SUPERMARIO X FAN - 10-27-2019, 04:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)