Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

E-Man returns to pixels
#2
I know it's a little too soon for a double post, but I just realized something off about my Goomba this morning.

   

See, the shade of the stalk had bad contrast and I didn't like how the shade of the teeth was, so I adjusted those aspects. It's a quick fix, but does it work?

By the way, I resumed working on my human sprites again. Since it's very late where I live, I only stated on the outline. I'll add shading later, but are the proportions right?

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-13-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-14-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-14-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-15-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Koh - 09-15-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-15-2014, 01:41 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by SmithyGCN - 09-15-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-16-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-16-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-16-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-17-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-17-2014, 08:16 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Bynine - 09-17-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by TheShyGuy - 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-18-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 09-19-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by E-Man - 09-30-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Mr. Jam - 09-30-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by Kelvin - 10-01-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: E-Man returns to pixels - by FarmerM - 10-02-2014, 10:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)