Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Jetpack Joyride Sprites?(Now With IPA!)
#15
I dunno what the format the .bin is actually. I'm really new to .bin file ripping so forgive me for my ignorance. But anyway, Wouldn't there be like a program that can view .bin files? Heard DVD/CD converters can, but I'm not to sure to be honest.

EDIT: Well Guys, I'm really just stuck in a rut. I haven't found a program that can open the .BIN file, And on top of that, multiple programs just don't regonize the format, either saying it's obsolete or nonexcistent. I'm really just stuck.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites? - by puggsoy - 09-07-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites? - by eureka - 09-07-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites? - by eureka - 09-09-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites? - by puggsoy - 09-10-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites? - by eureka - 09-10-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Jetpack Joyride Sprites?(Now With IPA!) - by eureka - 09-14-2014, 11:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)