Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(09-13-2014, 10:38 AM)Omega Wrote: [Image: S5ubUIQ.jpg]

not looking good for the rumour!

I originally posted this not long ago, but it got deleted due to a forum error.

Anyway, after looking at this picture of the Chorus Kid Trophy and the trophies for Mewtwo and Dixie Kong, I have reason to believe that the Chorus Kid was never really considered to be a playable character. If you look at the trophy descriptions for Mewtwo and Dixie Kong, they actually have the logos for their respected series printed on them. Since there's a lack of one for the Chorus Kid's trophy, I bet you could see what I'm getting at, right?

Also, even though this thought practically means the Chorus Kid is never going to be playable, it still doesn't rule out the possibility that Dixie and Mewtwo might be playable through possible DLC.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by E-Man - 09-13-2014, 04:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)