Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 squid
#2
I think your squid is actually to clean. KDL3 sprites are grainy so they have a grainy look. Like your outlines, for instance, have long segments of solid color, and there's more AA on the Kirby sprites, some that, frankly, are way too low-contrast to be effective.

Honestly, given what I've learned on this site, KDL3 sprites seem pretty badly made, although personally, I always thought it was an awful style. But if you wanna use it, it's your choice. In my opinion, though, you've actually improved on the style with your sprite.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Kirby's Dreamland 3 squid - by Helmo - 09-13-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Kirby's Dreamland 3 squid - by Kelvin - 09-13-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Kirby's Dreamland 3 squid - by Helmo - 09-14-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Kirby's Dreamland 3 squid - by Kelvin - 09-14-2014, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)