Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping models from 3ds games
#4
(09-11-2014, 12:30 PM)Manki Wrote: When I load the obj into an editor, the uv's seem messed up to the point of me not being able to apply the textures to the model, does anyone else have this problem?

Yep, I've been encountering the same problem. In addition, some of the models I try to rip get their parts all jumbled up (like the Animal Crossing citizens for example).

I'm just going to wait until that one guy on GBATemp releases his 3DS model viewer/exporter before I look at any more 3DS models.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping models from 3ds games - by Manki - 09-02-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Ripping 3ds Models - by Random Talking Bush - 09-02-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Manki - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Mystie - 09-11-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Farlavor - 10-31-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Carpaccio - 11-01-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Farlavor - 11-03-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by TGE - 05-10-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Bomba1749 - 06-17-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Ripping models from 3ds games - by Bomba1749 - 06-30-2020, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)