Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
[spoiler]
Do we have any information on Ness's alt colors?
I'm pretty sure we would have heard about it if it happened... but I'm sort of mildly hoping Lucas just became a Ness Alt costume. With custom movesets, it wouldn't be that big a stretch to think Ness and Lucas just fused into a single character slot.

ALSO any information on Bowser Jr.'s Lemmy alt skin's Cannonball? Did they think to put the Lemmy ball texture on it?
[/spoiler]

Anyways, I think I'm one of the few people that sort of lost some more hype due to people playing the game 2 days early. I was kind of looking forward to a final reveal trailer to kick things off before we knew EVERYTHING.

So my hype train sort of lost some speed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - The Spoiler Thread (We have a better first post, neener neener) - by Terminal Devastation - 09-11-2014, 03:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)