Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - 2015 - 2016
#54
I was going to announce his birthday in a topic, but since he hasn't been on the site since 2010 or something like that, I'll just post this image of Crazy instead.

   

Originally, I was going to have this done by his birthday last year, but circumstances prevented me from coloring this and left it only in the sketch phase.

I'm not how you guys will agree to something like this, but a part of me wants me to see him return to this site and see how much he has grown.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 [LOVE THREAD 2014] - by Gors - 07-06-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Eternal Love 2.0 - The Love Thread 2014 - by E-Man - 09-08-2014, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)