Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Freedom Planet
#7
(09-04-2014, 12:09 PM)DaHog Wrote: Actually if you want, I know the co-director of the game. I could get him to give the nice, clean ones.

Yes, please! I've personally tried uMod and Randoms technique, it doesn't recognize Freedom Planet whatsoever so I'm stuck with a terribly slow workaround. Would certainly help increase the games popularity if the sprites were publicly available!
Private message or reply is fine, whichever the creator's comfortable with.


Messages In This Thread
Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 07-30-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Random Talking Bush - 08-30-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 08-30-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Random Talking Bush - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 08-30-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by DaHog - 09-04-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Spike Rose - 09-07-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 09-08-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Random Talking Bush - 09-07-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Random Talking Bush - 09-08-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Freedom Planet - by DaHog - 09-09-2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Random Talking Bush - 09-09-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 09-09-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Freedom Planet - by Neros Urameshi - 09-24-2014, 01:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)