Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
Psst, hey. I'm in the process of maxing out every class with every one of my characters. Just sayin'. I:

I'm nearing the end of the game now. I'm loving it so much that I have trouble putting it down. Since I've gotten to level 99 with all my characters I've pretty much just turned random battles off and am running from boss to boss, it's exciting since I'm still being challenged.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by TomGuycott - 09-06-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)