09-06-2014, 02:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014, 02:17 PM by justcamtro.)
Hey everyone, I might would like to show you some of my works!
[Spoiler]I just making some poses for Peach from that game DT, and Made my own personal mii with MLDT style!
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]![[Image: _sprite___peach_pose_based_from_dream_te...7pn0io.png]](http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/188/d/5/_sprite___peach_pose_based_from_dream_team_again_by_xxxcam_kunxxx-d7pn0io.png)
[Spoiler]
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]MLSS
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]thats took me 3/4 years to working on it! Boy that is so old sheet!
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]MLPiT
I simply removed + big button and door on upper stair.
[imghttp://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/192/3/c/edited_peach_castle_stair_by_xxxcam_kunxxx-d7q9edh.png[/img][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]MLBiS
I recently has begin a project but I hadn't been working on it yet...but so far I just wanted to make a Toad Harbor custom MLBiS Background and misc or something.
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]Super Mario Sunshine Peach I really have hard time but managed well...
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]To Hans's SSBB Peach which is MLBiS sheet, and I asked their permission so I made "true color" on her sheet so eeeyup
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]I just made Peach Castle and Toad Town in together.
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]Just a simple Empty Theater
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]Other
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]
[/Spoiler]
Hope y'all enjoy!
[Spoiler]I just making some poses for Peach from that game DT, and Made my own personal mii with MLDT style!
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]
[Spoiler]
[Spoiler]MLSS
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]thats took me 3/4 years to working on it! Boy that is so old sheet!
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]MLPiT
I simply removed + big button and door on upper stair.
[imghttp://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/192/3/c/edited_peach_castle_stair_by_xxxcam_kunxxx-d7q9edh.png[/img][/Spoiler]
[Spoiler]MLBiS
I recently has begin a project but I hadn't been working on it yet...but so far I just wanted to make a Toad Harbor custom MLBiS Background and misc or something.
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]Super Mario Sunshine Peach I really have hard time but managed well...
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]To Hans's SSBB Peach which is MLBiS sheet, and I asked their permission so I made "true color" on her sheet so eeeyup
[Spoiler]I just made Peach Castle and Toad Town in together.
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]Just a simple Empty Theater
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]Other
[/Spoiler][Spoiler]
[/Spoiler]Hope y'all enjoy!

