09-05-2014, 02:56 PM
I made the hand into a fist with textures, lowed the amount of polygons and merged all of the textures into one.
![[Image: Pic_518.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/jrvki5z2j/Pic_518.png)
![[Image: Pic_520.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/rn63wz8pb/Pic_520.png)
![[Image: Pic_521.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/e7nol9plb/Pic_521.png)
![[Image: Pic_519.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/cpxmvyvgv/Pic_519.png)
I think it's finally done!
![[Image: Pic_518.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/jrvki5z2j/Pic_518.png)
![[Image: Pic_520.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/rn63wz8pb/Pic_520.png)
![[Image: Pic_521.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/e7nol9plb/Pic_521.png)
![[Image: Pic_519.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/cpxmvyvgv/Pic_519.png)
I think it's finally done!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
When I'm not spriting
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-06-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Virt - 07-06-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Mystie - 07-06-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-06-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Virt - 07-06-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Mystie - 07-06-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by TheRealHeroOfWinds - 07-06-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-07-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Mystie - 07-09-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-09-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-11-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Koh - 07-12-2014, 07:51 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-16-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by TheShyGuy - 07-16-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-16-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by TheShyGuy - 07-16-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-16-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 07-20-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Ton - 07-25-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Doc - 07-26-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 08-04-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Rystar - 07-26-2014, 03:05 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Rystar - 08-29-2014, 11:29 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 08-31-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Ton - 09-02-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 09-02-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: When I'm not spriting - by Neweegee - 09-05-2014, 02:56 PM
|