Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Unreal Gold models
#3
(09-02-2014, 02:06 AM)Ecelon Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 10:55 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: So someone I know wants the monster models from Unreal gold. My problem is I don't know where to look or how to get said models. Sick
I do have the game though so that's not the issue.

I have Unreal Game Of The Year Edition. If you'd like, I could look into it for you?

That would be great thanks.
and if it's the same file structure as unreal gold that would also be great
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Unreal Gold models - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 08-15-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Ecelon - 09-02-2014, 02:06 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 09-05-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Ecelon - 09-05-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 09-07-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Ecelon - 09-16-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Unreal Gold models - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 09-17-2014, 10:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)