Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
(09-04-2014, 04:36 PM)E-Man Wrote: [spoiler]What do you think of the yellow princess that you have to save after the painter boss. When I saw it myself, I didn't know what to say.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
After the little duel with my cousin, I was mainly thinking along the lines of "ooh yea Hatty gets a kiss" and then when that happened I was just like

oh god. why.
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Garamonde - 09-04-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)