Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Dreamcast]Puyo Puyo 4 ~ Puyo N Party Rips
#7
I understand what you're saying about crediting the proper person for the ripping job; it makes sense. My main goal was just to have redundancy across the internet, so incase one place goes down, much like MegaUpload, it's still available elsewhere. I hate when things are lost to time, and not even the Internet Wayback Machine can retrieve them.

Since the content will always remain constant, I thought as long as the person(s), or at least the place(s) of origin is/are credited, it would be sufficient enough, but I guess I was mistaken.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Dreamcast]Puyo Puyo 4 ~ Puyo N Party Rips - by Koh - 09-01-2014, 10:15 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)