Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

true virtual reality sooner then you think
#4
So it's like Wii 2.0. I don't think it will take off because it's expensive and no one cares about virtual technology. I need to see some uses other than just gaming. I guess it could be a surgery operation simulation, but I fear that it has potential criminal elements as well.

Despite the fact it's all new and stuff, we have reassess ourselves and determine all the potential side effects that come around. Glasses are already an effect. I remember when I was playing Final Fantasy 8, there was a seizure warning. That plus karoshi, is no joke. Call me grandpa, but these are the paralegals of it all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: true virtual reality sooner then you think - by Ribby - 09-01-2014, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)