Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Java Mobile Game Ripping Assistance Needed
#1
Hello Java mobile game rippers. I need help with ripping images, audio, etc from various game titles:

-Alien Quarantine (Space Horror), Gameloft Ltd
-Gang Threat Ardor, E7play Ltd
-Gangstar 1: Crime City, Gameloft Ltd
-Gangstar 2: Kings of L.A., Gameloft Ltd
-Gangstar 3: Miami Vindication, Gameloft Ltd
-Gangstar 4: Rio, City of Saints, Gameloft Ltd

The problem I'm having is that there are blank files and .class files inside of the .jars but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I think .class is just the scripts, but I'm not sure what the files with the blank filetype are.
Here is a link to the files in question.
If you happen to know how to get into these files or what they are, please let me know via pm.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Java Mobile Game Ripping Assistance Needed - by Ribby - 08-31-2014, 03:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)