Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

3D Printing
#10
(08-30-2014, 12:36 AM)PurplePixel Wrote: I'm new to 3D printing and I'm just wondering, can you get into legal hot water for having 3D prints made from models that you ripped from games (like the Kakuna model)?
I wouldn't take the risk unless you print it with your own 3D printer or something.
It's not only unethical, but might also lead you to in all sorts of legal trouble.

Quote:BTW, Raccoon Sam, I don't suppose you plan to make any Mario pipe beer mugs in the future, do you? LOL
that would cost like a billion dollars plus beer is icky
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3D Printing - by Rho - 08-23-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by Mystie - 08-23-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by Rosencrantz - 08-24-2014, 02:01 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Rho - 08-24-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by Raccoon Sam - 08-26-2014, 11:34 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Rho - 08-26-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by SmithyGCN - 08-26-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by Raccoon Sam - 08-27-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by PurplePixel - 08-30-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: 3D Printing - by Raccoon Sam - 08-30-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by PurplePixel - 08-30-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: 3D Printing - by NICKtendo DS - 08-30-2014, 03:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)