08-30-2014, 11:23 AM
I found a tutorial that shows you how to turn 2D artwork into 3D. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlX-wVx-NNU
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I need advice on Custom charactar Modding
|
|
08-30-2014, 11:23 AM
I found a tutorial that shows you how to turn 2D artwork into 3D. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlX-wVx-NNU
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by HotDogBandit - 08-29-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by Mystie - 08-30-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by HotDogBandit - 08-30-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by Mystie - 08-30-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by HotDogBandit - 08-30-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by PurplePixel - 08-30-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by HotDogBandit - 08-31-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by PurplePixel - 08-31-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by HotDogBandit - 08-31-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: I need advice on Custom charactar Modding - by PurplePixel - 08-31-2014, 05:12 PM
|